Matthew A. Rosenthal (Matt) received his Juris Doctorate from DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois in 2010. Mr. Rosenthal has been admitted to practice in Illinois since 2010, and in California since 2011. He is also admitted to practice in all districts of the District Courts of California and Illinois, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Rosenthal has devoted his entire legal career to protecting the rights of consumers, and prides himself on defending his clients against unscrupulous business practices. He has personally handled every aspect of litigation from inception through trial and appeal.
- Consumer protection litigation involving the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”)
- Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“RFDCPA”)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”)
- California Consumer Reporting Agencies Act (“CCRAA”)
- California Rees-Levering Automobile Sales-Financing Act and other related statutes
- Law School:
Depaul University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, Conferred May 2010
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, conferred May 2005
- California, 2011
- Illinois 2010
- Licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California and the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois.